You can change the email, phone number, or address associated with your Neo profile through the Neo app or website.
How to change your personal account information
Log in to view and update your personal details. Go to your personal details →
- Find your personal details
- Update email
- Update phone number
- Update home address
- Update mailing address
- Update name or date of birth
- Update SIN
Find your personal details
- Log in to the Neo app on your mobile device
- Tap the Profile icon
- Select Personal details
- Go to member.neofinancial.com and log in to your account
- Click on the Profile icon
- Click Account
- Click Personal Details
After you add a secondary email, you can set the secondary email as your new primary email.
- Click Add a secondary email
- Enter your preferred email and click Continue
- Enter the 6-digit code sent to your email
- Select Edit next to secondary email
- Click Make primary email
Update phone number
- Select your existing phone number (for the website, click Edit)
- Enter your new phone number then click on Update
- Enter the 6-digit code sent through SMS to your new phone number
Update home address
- Select your home address (for the website, click Edit)
- Type your new address in the search bar
- Select from the suggested addresses
- Edit information if required
- Click Update
Update mailing address
Contact us to update your mailing address.
Update name or date of birth
Contact us to change your legal name or date of birth.
You can update your preferred name in the Neo app.
Contact us to update your social insurance number.
How to remove personal information
Remove a secondary email
- Tap the Secondary email field
- Click Remove
- Click Edit next to your Secondary email
- Click Remove
Permanently remove personal information
Contact us to permanently remove any personal information from our records. Please note—we are required to retain certain information for tax and reporting purposes.