A virtual card instantly becomes available after your credit application is approved.
You can view your virtual card details on the Neo app to shop online. You can also add your virtual card to your mobile wallet from the Neo app to make in-store purchases without having a physical card on you.
How to view virtual card details
- Log in to the Neo app on your mobile device
- Scroll down, and under Card Management, select your card
- If you have multiple cards, select the Card you want to view by swiping left to right on the image
- Tap View
- Enter your password or biometrics for security to view your virtual card details
- Go to member.neofinancial.com and log in to your account
- Select Cards from the side menu
- If you have multiple cards, select your Card by with the left-side or right-side arrows
- Select Show details (you’ll be prompted for your password or biometrics for security)
Using your virtual card
You can use your virtual card to make online purchases without needing a physical card on you. Log in to your Neo account online or Neo app to view your virtual card details.
Add your virtual card to your mobile wallet
Adding a virtual card to your Apple Wallet or Google Wallet allows you to make in-store purchases without needing a physical card in hand. Hold your smartphone or smartwatch near the card reader to complete your purchase securely.