After you build some history with your credit card, we’ll let you know when you’re pre-approved for a credit limit increase.
How to accept a credit limit increase
You’ll receive an email when you’re eligible for a credit limit increase.
If you click on the link provided in the email or notification, you will be directed to the page to accept your credit limit increase.
If you’ve been pre-approved for a credit limit increase, log in to accept the increase. Accept credit limit increase →
- Log in to the Neo app on your mobile device
- Click on the Credit box
- Select the three dots in the top right corner
- Select Credit limit change
- Accept the credit limit increase
- Log in to member.neofinancial.com
- Select Credit from the side menu
- Click on theAccounttab
- Scroll down and click on Account management
- Select credit limit change and accept the offer
If you have a Neo Secured Credit card, you can increase your credit limit by adding money to your security funds.
How to spend more than your credit limit
Increase available credit
You can increase your available credit by making a payment beyond your current balance.
If you’re making a payment from your Neo Money™️ account, you can overpay by $100.
Request a credit limit increase
Currently, credit limit increases are not available upon request. When you’re eligible for an increase, we’ll let you know!