You can pay off your Neo Secured Credit card through your other financial institution’s ‘Bill Pay’ feature or directly through your Neo Money™️ account.
- Log in to your financial institution’s app or web banking.
- Select the ‘Bill Pay’ feature.
- Search for ‘Neo Financial’ as a payee.
- CIBC: Mastercard Neo Financial
- HSBC: Neo Financial Technologies Ltd.
- Enter your 16-digit Neo Secured Credit card or Hudson’s Bay Secured Mastercard® number as the account number.
- Follow your financial institution’s instructions to finalize the update or addition.
- Then you can select Neo Financial from the list of payees you’ve added!
- Select the amount you want to pay.
- Confirm the payment!
From your Neo Money account
- Log in to your Neo account through the app.
- Select the window that says ‘Credit.’
- From here you should see your borrowed balance and a button underneath that says ‘Pay.’