In order to apply for any of the financial services we offer, you must submit identification as part of the application process.
The photos you submit must be new photos that have been taken during the application. They must also be valid at the time of your application and will be deleted after 90 days.
Accepted forms of ID:
- Provincial driver’s licence
- Provincial identification card
- Canadian passport
- Canadian permanent resident card
- British Columbia Services Card
- Quebec Health Insurance Card
- Canadian Certificate of Indian Status
- Canadian Citizenship Card (from before 2012)
We do not accept the following forms of ID:
- All identification issued outside of Canada
- Canadian identification without a photo
- Identification that has been photocopied, scanned, or photographed at a previous date.