To see information about your Credit account, follow the steps outlined below:
- Sign in to the app or online at member.neofinancial.com.
- Select your Credit account.
- You will now be able to view how much you’ve borrowed, your available credit, and when your next statement will be available.
Here’s a breakdown of what you will see:
- The “borrowed” amount is the total balance (including pending purchases) you currently owe on your credit card.
- The “available” amount shows you how much you have available to spend until you reach your credit limit.
Tap Details to see the following:
- Pending Total: how much of your statement you still have to pay.
- Posted Purchase Total: how much money has been posted to your credit card. This does not include pending purchases.
- Total Borrowed: displays the whole amount borrowed, including pending purchases.
- Credit Limit: displays the maximum amount of money you can borrow.
Available: displays how much credit you have available to spend until you reach your credit limit.