Forget about due dates and missed payments. With pre-authorized payments, you can take care of your bills and make sure they will get paid automatically and on time.
To set up pre-authorized bill payments, you first need to collect the account details in the Neo app or website following these steps:
- Log in to the Neo app on your mobile device
- Go to the Accounts tab, swipe to view Money, and choose an account
- Select the More icon, then tap Account details
- Scroll down until you see Download PDF to view
- Go to member.neofinancial.com and log in to your account
- Select Money from the side menu and choose an account
- Scroll down, then click on Details tab
- Click on Download PDF to view
The information required is as following
- Transit (Branch)
- Institution (Bank)
- Account Number
Pre-authorized payments don’t work on your Neo credit card. These steps help you access the account information a merchant needs to set up a pre-authorized debit on a recurring basis.