You can find all the information you need to set up direct deposit for your Neo Money account in minutes on the Neo app or website. You will usually require this information to set up your payroll deposit.
If you’re a JA account holder, you currently won’t be able to set up a direct deposit. You can find out how to send, request, and receive Interac e-Transfers®.
How to find your direct deposit information
- Log in to the Neo app on your mobile device
- Go to the Accounts tab, swipe to view Money, and choose an account
- Select the More icon, then tap Account details
- Scroll down until you see Download PDF to view
- Go to member.neofinancial.com and log in to your account
- Select Money from the side menu and choose an account
- Scroll down, then click on Details tab
- Click on Download PDF to view
You will also have the option to download your direct deposit form as a PDF document.
Direct deposits from payroll are instant, while those from contract work can take anywhere from 3–5 business days.