To set up recurring payments for a Neo credit card or Hudson’s Bay Mastercard, follow the steps outlined below:
- Log in to your financial institution’s website or app.
- Select their ‘Bill Pay’ feature.
- Search for ‘Neo Financial’ or ‘Neo Financial Technologies Ltd.’
- Choose if you want to set up a one time payment or a recurring payment.
- Enter the amount you wish to set for the recurring payment.
The amount you set for the recurring payment will be the same each month unless you change it manually.
Not all financial institutions allow recurring payments to be set up. Check with your financial institution first.
Recurring payments are different from automatic payments. Automatic payments pay the exact amount owing once a statement is posted. At the moment, Neo Financial does not offer automatic payments. Stay tuned.