Your PIN is a 4-digit code used to make purchases when you insert your card. It is needed for purchases larger than $250.
How to change your card’s PIN
- Log in to the Neo app on your mobile device
- Tap on the Cards icon
- Tap the More icon
- Tap Change your PIN
- Enter your current PIN
- Enter your new PIN, and then enter it again to confirm
- Go to member.neofinancial.com and log in to your account
- Click on the Cards tab
- Scroll down to Security & Help section
- Select Change your PIN
- Select Continue
- Enter your current PIN number
- You can now enter your new PIN
- Click Continue
About changing your PIN
First time using your new PIN
After you change your PIN, you must insert your card and use your previous PIN for your first purchase. Your PIN will then be successfully changed.
If you request a replacement card, your PIN will be the same.
If you have more than one card, be sure the correct card is selected for the PIN change