A virtual card is a digital representation of your credit card. A virtual card can be added to your smartphone with Apple Pay or Google Pay™. You can use it to pay in-store and online prior to activating your physical card. It’s a great way to start using your account while you wait for your physical card to arrive, or if you forget your wallet at home. To pay with your virtual card, simply unlock your phone and hold it near the card reader (discover how to pay using Apple Pay or Google Pay).
It is important you treat your virtual card the same way as you would your physical card, by keeping it private and secure. For peace of mind, you can freeze your card at any time in the app. It’s important to note that freezing your card will automatically freeze both your virtual and physical card.
You can view your virtual card details by signing in to your account with the app or through your mobile or desktop browser.
To view your virtual card in the app:
- Sign in to the app.
- Tap the card icon tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the View button (you will be prompted for your password or biometrics for security).
You may not be able to see your CVC if your font size is adjusted on your smartphone. To help with this, just change your font size back to normal just before you access your virtual card details!
To view your virtual card online:
- Sign in to your Neo account at member.neofinancial.com.
- Tap the card icon tab on the left side of the screen.
- Tap the View button (you will be prompted for your password for security).