Skip to main content

Update your SIN and tax information

  • Updated

Our team can help you update your Social Insurance Number (SIN) or other tax reporting information.

Update your SIN

Chat with us to update your SIN. Your SIN is required to open accounts that can earn interest so ‌any earnings can be reported for taxes.

Update your tax residency

Chat with us to update your international tax residency. If you pay taxes outside of Canada (this includes taxes on your income, investments, and property), then we need to know which countries you pay taxes in and any Tax Identification Numbers (TINs) for tax reporting purposes.

Was this article helpful?

Have more questions?