Your Money account information includes the account, institution, and transit number. This information can be used to set up direct deposits and money transfers.
How to view your account, institution, and transit numbers
- Log in to the Neo app on your mobile device
- Go to the Accounts tab, swipe to view Money, and choose an account
- Select the three dots on the top right corner
- View Account details
- Go to member.neofinancial.com and log in to your account
- Select Money from the side menu and choose an account
- Scroll to view transactions
- Select Details
Information for money transfers
An EFT (electronic fund transfer) is a way to directly deposit funds between financial institutions using account information.
EFTs between linked accounts are more secure since it requires specific account details to deposit funds. For that reason, they can also accommodate higher transfer limits (up to $30,000 outbound and $100,000 inbound).
To send money with an EFT, you need to link an external bank account. When linking your account you’ll be asked to log in to your other financial institution.
The Money account does not support international transfers at this time.
Interac e-Transfer® requests are a way to transfer funds between people using their contact information (either an email or mobile number).
There is a $3,000 per transaction limit for Interac e-Transfer® requests.