You can take a cash advance from your credit card or secured card.
Cash advances are a type of short-term loan. You can withdraw cash from your card, and you will be charged fees and interest for this transaction.
How to get a cash advance
You can get a cash advance from any ATM that supports the Mastercard network.
- Insert your card into the ATM
- Enter your four-digit PIN
- Choose the amount you wish to withdraw and follow the steps on the ATM
What happens after you get your cash advance
You will be charged a $2.50 fee for each cash advance transaction. The ATM may charge an additional fee. Cash advance interest will begin accumulating once the transaction is made and continue until the balance is paid.
Check your cash advance interest rate
Your cash advance interest rate is available to view on the Neo app or website.
- Log in to the Neo app on your mobile device
- Tap Credit
- Tap the three dots
- Select Account details and scroll to find your cash advance interest rate
- Go to member.neofinancial.com and log in to your account
- Select Credit from the menu
- Select Details and scroll to find your cash advance interest rate