Investment tax slips are issued annually. We’ll send an email when your tax slips are available.
How to find your Neo Invest™ tax slips
- Log in to the Neo app on your mobile device
- Go to the Accounts tab and swipe to view Invest
- Scroll down, then tap Tax forms & fees
- Tap Personal tax forms to open or download the document
- Go to member.neofinancial.com and log in to your account
- Select Investments from the side menu
- Scroll down, then tap Tax forms & fees tab
- Click on Personal tax forms to open or download the document
You may also receive a T5 slip if you have a Money account. Here’s how to find T5 slips for the Money account.
About investment tax slips
A T5 tax slip is provided if you have a personal investment account and have earned more than $50 in interest.
A T4RSP slip is provided if you have an RRSP investment account. It shows how much money was withdrawn or received from your RRSPs. It also shows how much tax was deducted.