After you apply for your Neo Invest account, you’ll be able to set financial goals.
- These goals can be anything you want: a new car, a downpayment on a house, or even funds for retirement
- Once a goal has been created, you can start depositing money into your account
You have the option of linking an external bank account to transfer funds or transferring from your Neo Money account. Both options will initiate an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
Are you going to sign in to your account online or through the Neo app?
- Sign in to your Neo account at member.neofinancial.com
- Select ‘Investments’ under the ‘Accounts’ tab on the left-hand side
- Create a financial goal by selecting ‘Add Goal’ in blue, under the ‘Investments’ tab
- Sign in to your Neo account
- Select the ‘Investments’ account
- Create a financial goal by selecting the blue ‘Add Goal’ button in the ‘Investments’ tab