After you apply for your Neo Invest account, you’ll be able to set financial goals.
- These goals can be anything you want: a new car, a downpayment on a house, or even funds for retirement
- Once a goal has been created, you can start depositing money into your account
You have the option of linking to an external bank account to transfer funds or transferring from your Money account. Both options will initiate an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
Set up your investment goals
- Log in to the Neo app on your mobile device
- Go to the Accounts tab and swipe to view Invest
- Create an investment goal by selecting the blue Add Goal button in the Investments tab
- Go to member.neofinancial.com and log in to your account
- Select Investments from the side menu
- Create a financial goal by selecting Add Goal in blue, under the Investments tab