You can pay your bills directly from the Neo Money™️ account anytime anywhere using the Neo Financial website or Neo app.
Put your bills on autopilot to ensure they are never missed and always paid on time.
How to pay a bill
- Log in to the Neo app on your mobile device
- Go to Payments and tap Pay a bill
- Enter the Amount and tap Select a payee
- Tap Add an organization and enter the payee name in Search organizations
- Select payee from the list
- Enter your account information, setup repeats payments, and schedule date
- Tap Review → then confirm your payment
- Go to member.neofinancial.com and log in to your account
- Click on Payments from the left-side navigation bar, then select Pay a bill
- Go to Search for a payee and click on + Add a bill labelled in blue
- Enter payee name in Search for a payee
- Select payee
- Enter your account information, setup repeats payment, and schedule date
- Click on Review →
Click on Confirm
Things to consider
Pay a bill
You can pay your bills anytime at your convenience. To ensure your bills are paid on time.
initiate payments at least 5 business days before your bill is due.
You can pay your bills anytime at your convenience. Initiate payments at least 5 business days before your bill is due to ensure they are paid on time.
You can automate payments to your Credit account. Here’s the information on how to set up Auto-Pay.
You can use the direct deposit information to receive an amount directly into your Neo Money account from a business or a government organization.
Here’s the information on how to set up direct deposit.
Linking an external bank account
You can link your multiple external bank accounts with Neo Money to move money between your external bank accounts and the Neo Money account.
Here’s the information on how to move money between your accounts.