Bill reminders are a convenient way to keep track of upcoming due payments.
Notifications are automatically enabled (if you give us permissions on your smartphone) to inform you when:
- Transactions are made
- Your statement is available
- When your credit limit is within $100 of your current balance
- 7 days before your credit payment is due
This feature sends you notifications based on your selected preferences before a payment due date.
You can change notifications related to your Neo Credit™️ card or Hudson’s Bay Mastercard. To adjust these settings, follow the steps outlined below:
- Log in to the Neo app or go to member.neofinancial.com and log in to your account
- Select the Profile tab
- Select Notifications
- Tap the toggles to turn each notification on or off. You can also edit the number of days before you get a payment due notification, or when to be alerted that your credit limit is approaching
Notifications have been updated in our Neo app! Once you log in, you will see a bell icon in the top right corner of the Accounts page. Here, you will find all notifications related to updates, personalized offers, and more