If you don’t remember your card’s PIN, you can view it anytime from the Neo app or website.
How to view your card’s PIN
- Log in to the Neo app on your mobile device
- Tap on the Cards tab
- Select the More icon
- Select View PIN
- Tap Show PIN
- Enter the account password, or use Face or Touch ID to reveal the PIN.
- Go to member.neofinancial.com and log in to your account
- Click on the Cards tab
- Scroll down to Security & Help section
- Click on View PIN
- Click on the View PIN icon
- Enter the account password to reveal the PIN
About your card’s PIN
Tap transactions are limited to $250. If your transaction exceeds this amount, you will need to enter your PIN.
Here’s how you can change your PIN.
If you order a replacement card, your PIN will be the same.