Make secure purchases using Apple Pay—even if you don’t have your card with you.
How to add your card to Apple Pay
You can add your card to Apple Pay from the Apple Wallet or with the Neo app.
With the Neo app
- Go to the Home tab, scroll down, and select your card
- Tap Add to Apple Pay
- Confirm your information and click on Continue
- Accept the terms and conditions
From Apple Wallet
- Open Apple Wallet and tap on Add
- Select debit or credit card
- Tap Continue
- Scan your card’s details or enter them manually
Using your mobile wallet
Make secure purchases with tap
Pay with your card from your Apple Wallet anywhere that tap payments are accepted. You can make purchases up to $250.
After your physical card arrives
You will need to re-add your card to your mobile wallet when your physical card is activated.