Your card has powerful security features. It allows you to block a specific type of transaction that you usually don’t make a purchase. This prevents unauthorized use of your card and gives you peace of mind.
This is an additional layer of security that you can trust to stop fraudulent activity before it happens.
Disable your card’s online, tap, chip, swipe, or ATM withdrawal transactions with a single touch from the Neo app or website.
How to manage your card’s specific transactions
- Log in to the Neo app on your mobile device
- Go to the Home tab, scroll down, and select your card
- If you have multiple cards, select the Card you want to view by swiping left to right on the image
- Tap Settings
- Toggle to disable the specific transaction
- Go to member.neofinancial.com and log in to your account
- Select Cards from the side menu
- If you have multiple cards, select the Card you want to view by going left to right on the image
- Scroll down to view the Settings
- Toggle to disable the specific transactions
If you want to enable the transactions you’ve already disabled, toggle again to enable them.
Bring your card to a full stop
You can freeze your card’s transactions all at once. It’s a security measure you can take at times when you’ve temporarily stopped using your card or you’re dealing with unauthorized transactions. Here’s how to freeze your card.